Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with analysts and designers in the development and initiation of new
software programs and applications.
- Research, document, and implement program requirements and specifications.
- Code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Oversee the quality assurance of program logic, data processing, and error resolution.
- Run and monitor performance tests on new and existing software for the purposes of
correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer diagnostic analysis of test results and deliver solutions to critical
- Develop an awareness of programming and design alternatives.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application development best practices.
- Gather statistics and Prepare and write reports on the status of the programming
process for discussion with management and/or team members.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program
results are accurate.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description
of the program, special instructions.
Education and Experience
- Three-year college diploma or university degree in software engineering or computer
science, and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Technically fluent in programming languages.
- Extensive database and operating systems experience with MS SQL Server, Windows.
- Solid working knowledge of current Microsoft technologies.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Web experience: HTML5, CSS, BootStrap, ASP.Net MVC 5 et JQuery
- iOS development
- Agile environment (SCRUM)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Adept at conducting research into software-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.